The Special and Support Services team has put together some wonderful resources for Speech & Language, Occupational / Physical therapy, and learning activities that you can do at home.
Hello, during this ever changing period of time when the school district and teachers are trying to serve students in new and creative ways, we are finding that we have out of date contact information for many of our students and their families. Please take a moment to update your contact information with the district, including address, phone number, email address to make us more efficient with staying in touch with your family.
To Update: Call your child's school, or the MV District Office at 360-428-6110.
Please keep your child home if they have:
- Fever over 100 degrees (or feels especially warm to the touch)
- NEW frequent, productive cough or sneeze (with lots of mucous!)
- Any combination of symptoms that might prevent your child from learning:
- Very sore throat
- Very stuffy or runny nose that is distracting or unmanageable
- Unusual tiredness
- Lack of appetite
- Eyes: watery, unable to focus, sensitive to light
The following is taken from the WA State Department of Health website. Please visit the Washington Department of Health website for complete information.